Transfer from your Hotel to Larnaka Airport and flight to Ben Gurion Airport.
On arrival at Ben Gurion Airport you will meet your guide and prepare for a tour to the Dead Sea, located 1400 feet below sea level, for swimming and lunch. Followed by an amazing sightseeing tour in Jerusalem that will take you to the Old City of Jerusalem, the Church of the Resurrection - Golgotha, the Holy Sepulcher, the Place of the Finding of the Cross, the Chapel of Adam, the Chapel Mockery Redeemer, the Chapel Division Reese, the cave with the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea, the Cistern of Saint Helena, the Wailing Wall.
Accommodation in Saint Gabriel Hotel (5*) - dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 :
Breakfast at the Hotel.
Sightseeing tour at the Church of the Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus, the Grotto of the Nativity, the Chapel of Bethlehem Innocents, the Chapel of Saint Jerome.
Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for the flight back to Larnaca Airport and transfer back to your Hotel.
- Times specified above are indicative and can be changed depending on the development of the tour.
- Be aware of the security control both at Larnaca and Ben Gurion airports.
- No luggage will be taken on board the flights except hand luggage
with personal belongings (swimwear and towels are recommended).
- European Union, Russian and Ukrainian citizens do not require visa entry
to Israel. All other nationals please consult our office.
- All clients always should have their passports with them.